Are you where God wants you?
- Are you doing what is right?
- Are you reading God’s word? Romans 15:4
- Are you doing what He asks you to do?
- Are you eagerly seeking His Will?
- Are you still giving Him praise simply because He is God?
We need to praise Him in all things even when we are uncomfortable.
Why do you want a certain answer?
- Is it to make your life easier or more convenient?
- Is it to make someone else’s life more comfortable?
- Is it so God can receive glory?
We may want all of these but the primary reason should be for God to receive glory. God knows the best means to accomplish that and that may require us or others to be uncomfortable for a time.
Are you trusting God for the right answer and to bring good out of the whole situation?
- Are you trusting Him for your spouse? your children? your friend?
- Are you allowing Him to be God?
- Are you trusting Him to know the right process? the right time?
- Is God your satisfaction or are you seeking satisfaction from money? food? your spouse? a friend?
- Are you asking for and accepting His peace, joy and hope in the situation? Romans 15:13